Welcome to Massage in Offices
According to Government Statistics:
• Each year around 865,000 employee absences in England and Wales last for four weeks or more.
• The total number of working days lost due to this condition in 2015/16 was 11.7 million days. This equated to an average of 23.9 days lost per case.
• In 2015/16 stress accounted for 37% of all work related ill health cases and 45% of all working days lost due to ill health.
• The predominant cause of work related stress from the Labour Force Survey was workload, in particular tight deadlines, too much work or too much pressure or responsibility.
How does Stress Impact your Business?
• High staff turnover which results in high recruitment costs
• High stress levels leads to high absenteeism from stress, heart conditions and other ailments
• Decreased Productivity
• High levels of absenteeism
• Lack of staff leadership
• Poor decision making
• Lack of employee satisfaction
Benefits of Using Massage in Offices Services:
• Boost productivity
• Relieve Strеѕѕ аnd fаtiguе
• Increase alertness and concentration
• Enhance Staff morale
• Reduce absenteeism
• Retain staff longer
• Greater sense of wellbeing